|Birthday||Dec 26, 1985|
|Address||Born in Iruma (Prefecture of Saitama)|
He used to draw a gag manga about a main character with no specific role and later came to draw a work with a straight man role for a hero around 2010, ending his trial and error. He often draws RPG story. In 2013, he began to draw characters using his computer.
Boku no Watashi no Yusha Gaku
Boku no Watashi no Yusha Gaku (ぼくのわたしの勇者学, Our Hero Studies) is about a mysterious "transfer student" shows up in a peaceful classroom at Holy Lance Academy. Their teacher announces that he is quitting because he won the summer jumbo lottery and continuing to teach would be stupid, much to the disgust and surprise of the students. It's suddenly revealed that the weird new student is actually their new homeroom teacher, Haganeno Ken, who wastes no time in saying that he is a hero.
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan Volume Zero
Saiki Kusuo no Sainan Volume Zero (超能力者斉木楠雄のΨ難 0 麻生周一短編集, Saiki Kusuo no Sainan Prototype Volume Zero)
Saiki Kusuo has a wide array of superpowers at his command, including telepathy and telekinesis. This might sound awesome, but, in Kusuo's experience, superpowers are not all they're cracked up to be. He tries to live a normal life, despite his annoying abilities.
Shinseiki Idol Densetsu: Kanata Seven Change
Shinseiki Idol Densetsu: Kanata Seven Change (新世紀アイドル伝説 彼方セブンチェンジ)
What path to stardom does the super-idol who suddenly turns up at Jump take!? The true story (not) as told by the most handsome guy ever to grace Shonen Jump (that's what you have to believe as you read it)! What a success story!!
Editor in Charge
- Hattori Yūjirō (around 2006 - June 2014) - was in charge since the time Asou-sensei started
- Katayama (around June 2014 - October 2015) - from Saikyou Jump (Strongest Jump) then to editorial department
- Masatomi (around October 2015) - third generation in charge
- His hobbies are playing games and darts.
- He was revealed to be ambidextrous by the official twitter of Saiki K. as he was able to use chopstick on either hands.
- He left a friendly comment on Kubo Tite's manga series Bleach when it ended, "Kubo-sensei, you've worked hard for 15 years! I look forward to your next work!"'
- He liked the manga Island by Komi Naoshi, Catch Club by Kazuya Minamoto and Soul Catcher by Shinkai Hideo.
- His first Volume of Saiki Kusuo no Ψ Nan, the oneshot Volume 0 was published in Akamaru Jump.